About Eden Springs Independent Living
Eden Springs (East campus) offers independent living for individuals and couples ages 55+. This lifestyle offers an opportunity for independence, with the added benefit of assistance, when needed. Enjoy privacy and freedom along with the convenience and security of on-call assistance in a maintenance-free environment. A beautifully decorated and uniquely designed 1 & 2 bedroom single floor plan Garden Home is waiting to be discovered by you!
OUR GARDEN HOMESEach Garden Home is designed for privacy and independence, and is totally handicap accessible bringing ease to living and allowing the option to age-in-place. Models are unfurnished, therefore allowing the opportunity to personalize your home with choice of carpet and interior wall color. Window blinds/shades are provided.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR MONTHLY FEE:
- Utilities (gas, electric, water, & sewer)
- Appliance Maintenance
- Interior Maintenance
- Exterior Maintenance
- Lawn Care
- Trash Removal
- Snow Removal
- Property Insurance (Excluding Personal Property)
- 24-hour Installed Nurse Call System
- Fitness, Social, & Recreational
- Events & more
These and other services are available for an additional fee:1 & 2 bedroom floor plan options available.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Meal service, including special diets
- Offsite Mystery Trips & Shopping Trips
- Cablevision, Telephone and Internet Services
- Nursing and Personal Care Assistance
- Personal Transportation